Wednesday, December 1, 2010

White Women

Blondes are dumb. So are brunettes.

I'm saying this because it's very true and honest. Although I am white, I can admit that there is probably no one stupider and more selfish on this planet than a white woman. 

Although race relations have definitely improved over the past decade, I would say that black men have gained much more equality than black women. White women are still in a much more powerful position in America than black women.

Who's more likely to get into college? A white girl.

Who's more likely to get a job? A white woman.

Who's always portrayed as hot and sexy on TV? White women.

Who's always on the covers of magazines and in commercials and ads for lingerie? White women.

Why? In this blog I want to explore how America is still favoring white women over black women and how stupid white women really are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment